Feeling blue? Don’t fight it. Instead, feel your Feelings. Don’t deny them. Then commit to replacing them with a positive. Fighting a feeling is tough and rarely works, many times we feel worse as we focus on the feeling, not on a solution. Get mad and get over it.
- When in fear, face it and commit to love.
- When in tears, cry and commit to healing.
- When unhappy, honour it and commit to joy.
- When in conflict, own it and commit to peace.
- When in pain, express it and commit to freedom.
- When angry, identify it and commit to harmony.
- When resentful, be honest and commit to forgiveness.
- When hurting, nurse yourself and commit to laughter.
- When down and out, rest up and commit to success.